Saturday, January 2, 2010

A Green Start to 2010



So one of my New Years Resolutions is to do more with Greening my home and my business this year. My first step, was to purchase and install an insulation blanket for my hot water heater. Now that I have completed that important first step (especially since my hot water heater is located in my garage), my next step is to procure a backyard composting machine to further reduce my waste going to landfills. Later this year, I'd like to get a rainwater collection system that runs into a backyard pond/water feature. Check out this website for more products and information:
http://www.compostermart.com/


Last year, after I got my Green designation, I was approached by an local eco-consultant, Dorinda Richmond. She also has green products, but perhaps more interesting is her ability to come out and do a eco-consultation on your home. Below is her website for more information:
http://www.greenirene.com/DorindaRichmond

Here's to a Green 2010!

No comments:

Post a Comment