Thursday, October 22, 2009

Time to Leave San Diego - Welcome Back Richmond


Well, its time to leave the Zip Realty Team Leader Conference in San Diego. What a blast!

Yesterday, I did take a trolley around the city to see the sites. What a great transit system they have with the buses, trolleys, and trains. It was quite interesting to see all of the varying architectural styles and Old Town is called the "Jamestown of the West" as it was the founding place of all of California.

While I was excited to learn many new things (including how to blog) and about many of our newest intitiatives to continue to make our company great, I'm also excited about getting back home to Richmond to see my family and get back to my clients.

My fellow covering Realtor (thanks so much Sabrina) has been busy while I've been away with counter-offers on listings, a new offer on a foreclosure in Dinwiddie and a closing. I have several clients chomping at the bit for my return, including seeing some foreclosures in Glen Allen and closing a sale on a listing in central Chesterfield on Friday.

No comments:

Post a Comment